Reports to the Project Manager, or other superior as established under the project hierarchy, assists Project Manager with overall administrative direction for one large or several smaller projects. Responsible for assisting with overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality and project status. Maintains an excellent relationship with sub-trades and clients.
- Provide assistance to the project team specifically, the project manager and superintendent.
- Produce and otherwise manage project correspondence with clients, architects/engineers, trade contractors and other project stakeholders.
- Participate in the development of project schedules.
- Interpret and update schedules.
- Accurate and timely management of project information such as shop drawings, RFI’s, assist in pricing of change vehicles.
- Manage the project closeout documentation process. Assemble all required submittals including as built drawing and manuals.
- Participate in quality control activities, project and construction inspections and ensuring project records are in current status.
- A construction related degree or diploma or a combination of technical training and work experience.
- Strong knowledge of scheduling and project management software.
Tribury Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.