Provides overall administrative direction for one large or several smaller projects. Responsible for overall project performance including costs, schedule, quality and project status. Oversees operations of Project Coordinators, Site Superintendents, and Construction Site Superintendents, and maintains an excellent relationship with sub-trades and clients.
- Preparation and analysis of project financial date ensuring positive cash flow on our projects.
- Ensure projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule constraints.
- Managing of contract awards and subcontractor performance.
- Creating and managing project documents in a trackable system.
- Develop and manage project schedules and the project plan to ensure the success of the project.
- Serious commitment to safety in our workplaces.
- Coaching and mentoring of project staff.
- A construction or business related degree/diploma and five to ten years experience or equivalent.
- Superior skills in project management, scheduling and management software. Viewpoint experience is favourable.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support our project teams in the resolution of time sensitive construction challenges.
Tribury Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.