As a general policy, NO personal information is collected from our visitors. The only personal information that is captured through the web site is that which you volunteer. However, as with most sites, certain non-personal information is recorded by the standard operation of our servers (“Cookie” technology). Such information is used to provide an enhanced online experience, and may include:
- The name of the ISP from which you access the Internet.
- The date and time you accessed the site.
- The Internet address of the website from which you enter our site and where you go after you leave our site.
- This information is also used to measure and monitor the use of our site and to improve its content.
- The “Cookie Technology” does not personally identify you or extract any information from your computer. Data which would personally identify you is known only when voluntarily submitted.
- The voluntary information you provide us with is used to improve our customer service standards and/or provide the requested information. The information that is gathered through the web site is only used for Internal purposes. We do not share private information with individuals that are not employed by Tribury.
On-line Legal Policy
This site was created to be informative. Accordingly, we will permit you to download or photocopy material displayed on this site for your non-commercial personal use. Any content or graphics extracted from the site must prominently display copyright and other proprietary notices.
Terms and Conditions
This site is owned by Tribury. Any images, graphics, multimedia, or content is copyrighted by Tribury and may only be used in the manner provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
In addition, the site contains names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other intellectual property which are the property of Tribury and may not be used for any purpose without the express written consent of Tribury.
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This statement sets forth the entire agreement regarding all of the matters discussed in this statement.
By law, these terms and conditions may change at any time. You will be required to comply with such revisions and therefore should periodically visit this section to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound. However, we think it is much more exciting to periodically visit our changing corporate site. The information available at www.tribury.com will keep you informed about our company and our services.