- Health and safety management on our sites.
- Manage, organize, document and advise with project safety inspections and investigations, site and trade contractor safety submittals and health and safety orientations. Prepare and submit health and safety reports.
- Organize and conduct training programs including, but not limited to, WHMIS, Fall Protection, Personal Protection Equipment, CPR/First Aid.
- Ensure employees and trade contractors comply with safety procedures. Manage to resolution as required.
- Develop and manage hazard controls, identify hazardous situations and manage to safe resolution.
- A safety management degree or diploma or a combination of training and work experience.
- Two to five years of construction safety experience.
- Certification under the Occupational Health and Safety Act/Regulations.
- Experience working on large scale construction sites.
- Effective delegation skills and the ability to ensure that our staff and workers follow safety rules and regulations.
Tribury Constructors welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.